- Connect Kids Nearly New Sale: Terms & Conditions
Stall hire & Venue
- Nearly new stall fee is £9.50. Where possible we will provide: a table approx. size is 1.8m x 0.6m although this may vary depending on venue & a chair you will also have a small area to the side of your stall to display larger items for example a pushchair/pram, small nursery item or a clothes rail. Some venues require you to bring your own table so please check before booking.
- Access to the venue is available 45 minutes before the sale, we ask that you use this time to set up your stall so it’s looking beautiful & you’re ready to sell as soon as the sale starts.
- If you haven’t arrived by the time the sale has opened we reserve the right to offer your table to another seller to use. So to avoid potentially losing your table please arrive in plenty of time.
- At the end of the sale please remove any unsold items and clear the area of any rubbish within 30 minutes.
- Keep the floor clear: please keep your items on or under the table & in the space at the side so that buyers can move around the room easily with pushchairs etc.
Goods for sale
- Our aim is to run a top-quality event, offering both buyers and sellers a great service, keeping the standards high as we would all expect. We ask that all stalls are booked for quality pre-loved items only. We would hate to ask anyone to remove items from the stall that do not meet this requirement.
- All items must be intended for mums to be, babies, toddlers and children up to & including those of the junior/primary school age.
- Please make sure all items are complete and in full working order, clean & undamaged. Any toys and equipment requiring so should comply with British Safety Standards.
- If you are in doubt about any of the above please check before you bring the items to the sale.
Bookings & Payments
- To book a table you can book online, by email or phone. Bookings are subject to availability and are made on a first come, first served basis.
- If the event has sold out, we will add you to our waiting list.
- Payment in full should be made within 7 days of the booking to secure the table, any table not paid for within this time will be offered to people on the waiting list.
- Stalls still awaiting payment 7 days prior to the sale will be offered to people on the waiting list.
- Late bookings made within the 7 days prior to the sale should be paid for immediately.
- Payments: through the online booking system on our website, PayPal or for bacs details please contact us.
- The table fee is non-refundable, although a full refund will be given only if the event is cancelled or dates changed due to any unforeseen circumstances with venues etc.
- By paying the table fee, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Connect Kids sale.
- If you are not using the online system please include the event you would like to book, your email address & contact number when booking.
- Please read our sellers guide. This contains information on the event and selling tips, to help sellers make as much money as possible and buyers get the items they are looking for.
Business stall bookings:
We offer a few options for anyone wishing to promote their business at our events:
- Information Stalls: Promote your products and services £12
- Business stalls: Sell your products at our events £17
- Goody bags (£5 to include your business leaflet etc. in 100 bags unless you are adding a voucher or sample in which case no charge will be made)
- Sponsor an event on a joint or sole basis (please ask for details)
Sellers are responsible for their own tables, including any loss or damage.
Connect Kids accept no responsibility or liability for the quality or condition of items purchased.
Purchases are made entirely at the individual’s own risk; all items are sold as seen unless otherwise stated by the seller.
All persons who enter the event do so at their own risk.